- Intended for interior application to be bonded to any clean, dry surface.
- Wood Species Availability (priced lowest to highest) Poplar, Red Oak, Maple, Red Grandis, Ash, Cherry, Birch, White Oak, Walnut.
- Manufactured in standard panel size of 12” wide by 3’- 8’ high.
* up to 12’ feet availability in some species for an upcharge.
- Red Oak and Poplar (up to 12’) White Oak and Maple (up to 10’) Walnut (up to 9’).
- Each slat is assembled by hand and placed on a non porous latex paper backing for ease designing curves and angles both inwards and outwards.
- Slats are equivalent of 280 grit sanded smoothness.
- Traditional woodworking technique including staining or painting - can be applied in any direction using a standard paneling/construction adhesive onto a solid substrate.
- Great for sliding doors, walls, ceilings, cabinet faces and wainscot.
HOW TO ORDER:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org us for samples or quote inquiries - trade pricing available. Please include:
- profile number and wood type
- wall/s width & height measurements OR quantity required
- delivery address & phone number
- ABN / business details (if applicable)
We look forward to working with you and adding value to your design concept!